- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Nov 23, 2013
- [+] More Details
A review of PhotoRazor by Tina de Pierre
Sometimes when you're sending images by email or even uploading them to some social networks or forums, you're faced with the issue of the files being too large. There are many image resizers available and PhotoRazor is one of them.
With PhotoRazor, you can make your images small enough to be sent by email or uploaded to your favorite social networks and forums. The speed at which PhotoRazor resizes images is impressive and its quite good at retaining the original quality of your images.
PhotoRazor is able to set the maximum size in pixels and the quality of the images you want to convert.
The program is easy-to-use and effective at batch resizing images with little effort.PhotoRazor features and highlights:
- Very easy to use: resize whole folders of photos at the click of a button
- Ideal for creating small high quality copies of your large photos for email or showing on your website
- Realtime preview: adjust the size & quality and see the result before processing, a real time saver
- Non-destructive: saves the small photos to a separate folder so your originals remain untouched
PhotoRazor is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from image resizer software without restrictions. PhotoRazor 2.5 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Image resizer software is filed under:
- PhotoRazor Download
- Freeware Image Resizer Software
- Software Reviews
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this Image resizer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of PhotoRazor may be available from Stormdance.
We have tested PhotoRazor 2.5 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]